Sunday, June 21, 2009

How do I apply the breathing practice to other areas of my life, like singing?

Q: I'm trying to access how to practically apply your Continuously Connected Breathing to speaking (which is also difficult for me in a natural way), and to singing (since that's a place of stuck-ness for me now) besides the sitting twice a day for 15 minutes.

A: It is only necessary to apply it to the breathing practice twice a day for 15 minutes. This is enough for the intent of the procedure. Approach the procedure with diligence, and the rest of your life is impacted. Try not to overdo anything [usually as sign of desperation and destination-consciousness], or your efforts shall invariably become undone. Let the 15 minute breathing application bleed into the rest of your life like osmosis.