Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am now going to contain myself...

Q: This is not a question, and I will try my best not to let things slide into "cawfee tawk". Rather, this is a little feedback and a sharing of my intention. I've just finished my re-read of "The Presence Process" after my 3rd time through. Also, for the past couple of weeks or so, I've been practicing more containment (including not e-mailing you questions or comments). It was amazing how much more I could see just by practicing a little more containment. It dawned on me that it would be beneficial to go through the Presence Process without continually taking the lid off the pressure cooker. (I'm OK with having done that, because I don't believe I could have done better, but now I'm eager and also afraid to kick things up a notch.) So I am going to commence another journey through the Presence Process tomorrow (Monday), and practice containment throughout. For me, this includes no questions/e-mails to you. And my concept of the journey includes the re-read of the book, so that means around 3 months of zipping the lips. However, I do look forward to visits to "The Presence Portal". I find the Q&A blog quite helpful, and also wanted to let you know that I appreciate the revision of "Consciously Approaching Vibrational Awareness, which seems much more direct now, and that I enjoyed "Navigating Our Experiences", which I read recently for the first time, and which I've shared with another. Your response to this is most welcome, as today is a day of "Pre-Process Completion" for me.

A: Containment isn't something we mentally decide upon - it is an energetic capacity we develop gradually, organically, and because of our projection addiction - something we fail at hopelessly and continuously. Enjoy all your failures - they are stepping stones toward mastery.